Join Theresa Payton, former White House CIO and cyber-security and privacy authority, along with an impressive line up of thought leaders and practitioners, at the ISACA Ireland Conference “GRC 2.0 – Breaking Down the Silos” one day event being held in Croke Park, Dublin on the October 3, 2014.
Theresa Payton is one of America’s most respected authorities on internet security, net crime, fraud mitigation and technology implementation. As White House Chief Information Officer from 2006 to 2008 — the first woman ever to hold that position — she administered the information technology enterprise for the President and 3,000 staff members. As founder of Fortalice, LLC, a security, risk and fraud consulting company, she now lends her expertise to organizations large and small, helping them improve their information technology systems against emerging, amorphous cyber threats.
Conference Speakers include:
– Former White House CIO and CEO and President, Fortalice Solutions, LLC, Theresa Payton
– Independent computer security analyst and prolific blogger, Graham Cluley
– Deputy Commissioner at the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner (Ireland), John O’Dwyer
– Director of MACCSA (Multinational Alliance for Collaborative Cyber Situational Awareness), Patrick Curry
– Founder and Chief Executive Officer of InterPoint Group John Linkous
– Renowned cyber security expert and CTO of Cytelligence, Professor John Walker
– Founder, GiveADay and Chair of ISACA London’s Security Advisory, Amar Singh
Sponsored by Espion & Citi, the event is open to ISACA members as well as non-members. Attendees will gain 7 CPEs, networking opportunities and insight into the latest thinking in the fields of Audit Management, Cyber-security, Risk Management, Privacy Management, Application Security and Enterprise Governance.
“We are excited to announce that Theresa has kindly agreed to speak at our event.” said Neil Curran president of the ISACA Ireland chapter.
“The conference has a fantastic programme of speakers including practitioners all over the world covering topics which we as professionals are dealing with in our daily jobs. Talks will cover topics such as Measuring Control Effectiveness, Effective Defence Strategies for Cyber Security, Intelligence Led Security, Supply Chain Risk Management, Weaponising Cyber-currencies, Harmonising Privacy Compliance, Revisiting XSS Sanitization, GRC Tool Implementation and much, much more. We want to bring the Irish information systems community together for this educational and great networking event,” he continued.
IIA, CSA Ireland, BCS IRMA, IAPP, ISC2 Ireland, ICS, IISF, IRISS, NI MTUG & OWASP are all supporting the conference by promoting the event to their respective memberships, and enabled ISACA Ireland to take the conference to a wide audience of industry professionals. The result is an event that is unmissable for those who want to hear the wisdom of the industry’s elite players, ask questions and expand their network in an environment that promises knowledge sharing and debate.
To find out more and to register for the event, please visit the www.isaca.ie.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by The Security Awareness Company (see all)
- NCSAM Launch Pad - September 12, 2017
- The Summer of Security - June 13, 2017
- How can YOU Help Build our 2017 & 2018 Development Roadmaps? - June 1, 2017