We’ve been an active supporter of National Cybersecurity Awareness Month for years, not just because we work in the security industry but because security is our passion. We want to help make the internet a safer place for everyone – kids, parents, friends and family. NCSAM is a great opportunity for us to share our security awareness knowledge with the community, to help everyone get more cyber fit and security aware.
This is why we decided to run two social media raffles this month! The first raffle ended on the 16th, and was aimed at cyber savvy users who like free stuff.
This is the second raffle and will run from Oct 16 – 30th, and is aimed at all you awesome IT team managers and sys admins who need awareness materials to train your users! You can win one of the following:
- 2 1-yr subscriptions to Security Awareness News
- 2 packages of 6 Security Express videos
- 2 packages of 12 posters
- 2 Awareness Modules
- 2 Security Awareness games
- 10 Security Cat™ T-shirts
We’ll be announcing the 20 winners in the afternoon (CST) on October 30th. All content is winner’s choice, and will be unbranded.
UPDATE: November 2nd
Announcing the Winners of Security Awareness Swag Raffle #2
1-year Subscription to Security Awareness News
- Michelle A.
- Joshua H.
- Jason D.
- Mike M.
- Wendi W.
- Aaron S.
- Ross M.
- Lisa V.
Security Cat™ T-shirts
- Cat C.
- Willie H.
- Jeff F.
- Gary F.
- Nicole S.
- Brendan W.
- Joe C.
- James M.
The winners will be notified by email.
Latest posts by The Security Awareness Company (see all)
- Venmo security: Peer-to-peer payment apps are riskier than you think - November 26, 2019
- Security Awareness: Get Management to Buy In - October 15, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to a Successful Security Awareness Program (SAP) - October 10, 2019