Several months ago we made a promise to ourselves to make this year’s #CyberAware Month our biggest yet; help us make good on that promise!
Each day of the (business) week throughout October, we’ll be rolling out something new for you: blog articles, #ChatSTC weekly Twitter chats, new videos, and LOTS of free stuff for you to download and use! But this isn’t enough for us… We also want to give you the opportunity to win something tangible. That’s why we’ve decided to host weekly giveaways and a huge month-long raffle!
Weekly Giveaway for 2 Grab Bags o’ Swag
You have the chance to win 1 of 2 grab bags every week in October. To enter, you must interact with us on social media and log the entry on the Rafflecopter widget below. (Note: You can enter more than once, and some entry methods allot more tickets than others!) Each Friday at 1:00pm EST, the week’s giveaway will end and 2 winners will be chosen. Then, until October 28th, the giveaway restarts for the next week!
The Grab Bags o’ Swag will contain:
- Security Cat™ Superhero T-shirt
- 3 each of our 6 security-themed stickers (e.g. Practice Safe Infosecs.™)
- printed Security Cat’s™ Super Awesome Activity Book
- printed Human Firewall Pledge
- Analogue Network Security beer coozie
- Internet Security & Ethics for Kids by Winn Schwartau
- Security Awareness Freebies! CD (huge bundle of free content)
- Hackers Are People Too DVD (documentary by Ashley Schwartau)
Week 1 Grab Bag Winners: @ngjasoninc & @LizakaNinja!
Big Raffle for Security Awareness Content
In addition to the weekly giveaways, we’re also hosting a raffle for high quality security awareness training program supplements. To enter, you only need to interact with us on social media or download some of our #CyberAware freebies then log that on the Rafflecopter widget below. (Note: You can enter more than once, and some entry methods allot more tickets than others!) We will collect entries until November 1st, when we will announce the winners of each of the following prizes:
- 1 hour consultation with Winn Schwartau
- 12x digital, pre-ordered copies of Analogue Network Security
- 1-year subscription to Security Awareness News (unbranded)
- Bundle of 6 Security Express videos (unbranded)
- 1-year license for Security Awareness Top 10 Fundamentals module (unbranded)
Latest posts by The Security Awareness Company (see all)
- NCSAM Launch Pad - September 12, 2017
- The Summer of Security - June 13, 2017
- How can YOU Help Build our 2017 & 2018 Development Roadmaps? - June 1, 2017