It’s October, which means National Cybersecurity Awareness Month (NCSAM) is upon us. The Security Awareness Company is once again partnering with StaySafeOnline.org to bring you as many resources as we can this month.
NCSAM began in 2003 as an initiative to help Americans avoid common pitfalls in the cybersecurity world. This year, the National Cyber Security Alliance — which runs the event — notes that we are spending more time in front of screens than we ever have, and that, “decisions we make online can have local, regional and even global implications.”
This month is an opportunity for us at SAC to share our expertise with a wider audience, and we’ve been preparing all summer.
For starters, check out our video department’s amazing contribution, “Protect Yer Booty.”
There are plenty of other offerings this month, including:
- 5 new NCSAM posters you can easily download and print for your office (Stern Warning, Sailing VPN, Pirate Map Privileged Access, Paulie Password, and Fishy Sea Phishy Inbox). Check them out here.
- 10 new social media graphics (plus three new banners) that will help you stay on course. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- 5 contests that give you a chance to win free stuff. We kicked off that series with #WheresWinn on Wednesday, Oct. 2.
- Weekly blog posts to highlight specific problems your security awareness program may be dealing with. This includes the publishing of our most recent webinars: “The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Successful SAP” and “Get Management to Buy In.”
Stay tuned for more, and let us know what you’re doing to take part in National Cybersecurity Awareness Month this year.
Latest posts by The Security Awareness Company (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide to a Successful Security Awareness Program (SAP) - October 10, 2019
- Welcome to National Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2019 #BeCyberSmart - October 1, 2019
- How to stay safe on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more - September 13, 2019