There are currently no open positions. Please check back soon as we’ll be posting more open positions before the end of the year.
Why Work For Us?
- The work is fast-paced and always changing, so you’re never bored. Our company has developed a reputation for our creativity, passion, and willingness to push the envelope.
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences, network with cool folks and learn a ton! You will be supported in the expansion and improvement of your skillset, including participation in relevant conferences, workshops, or online training.
- Our company is more than 60% female so that’s cool and different for the information security industry!
- Work from home, in your PJs, with your cat! You get to work remotely at all times with flexible hours. We meet in-person for things like game nights, holiday parties, and departmental & all-hands-on-deck meetings.
- As a team, we work together as a close knit “family” in which everyone is as important and necessary as everybody else; we are a team. Primadonnas, ego maniacs, slackers, control freaks, and people who “do not play well with others” will not do well and need not apply.
- We don’t care whether or not you have a college degree; we don’t care if you’re a stay-at-home parent, student or part-time banjo enthusiast; we don’t care if you’re tattooed, pierced, cybernetically-enhanced, web-footed, etc. We only care about quality work, efficiency, and a passionate work ethic. (For more on our hiring philosophy, watch our Fearless Founder’s recent talk from RSA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_9cdzLi6-o)
- Awesome company culture. We’re all a bunch of weirdos who celebrate our differences, love our pets, and value a teamwork & work-life balance. Learn more about us from our About Us page. We have low staff turnaround as people don’t tend to leave SAC by choice. We work hard, play hard, and have a strong GIF game in our group chats.
No one gets rich working here at SAC; but you do get freedom, flexibility, and excellent work-life balance. This is a lifestyle company, where you get to do great work with a talented, fun, hard-working team of people, and get to live the way you want to live.
SAC has been around since 1991, starting out as a family business, that has grown into a small but mighty company. We are a bunch of artists, designers, do-it-yourselfers, writers, musicians, travelers, photographers, readers, programmers, parents, and pet-lovers. While we are spread out across four states and differ in upbringing and interests, we are united by the common goal of having fun while doing exceptional work, exceeding our clients’ expectations, and delivering high-quality products and excellent customer service, all while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. We look for team members who are motivated, creative, curious, hard-working, passionate, and who never stop learning.
While we are based in Nashville and would prefer someone in the greater Nashville area, we are in fact a remote company where every single employee works from their home office. There may be opportunities for you to work one-on-one with a few members of our team in their home offices, and to attend in-person team meetings, but you will need to have a dedicated space at home that you can call your “office” and where you will be productive. You must also thrive at working independently, without a manager checking on you all the time. You will work with your team, but absolutely must be disciplined and reliable in order to successfully work from home. Although there is a good bit of flexibility in your working hours, our employees are available at regular working hours and “show up” to our internal messaging service like others do to an office.
Working here can be crazy. There is always lots to balance, and this is overwhelming for some people. Not everyone thrives in this environment, especially since this is a remote job (working from home). Organization, discipline, and prioritization are must-have skills, as well as total self motivation (we hate micromanaging… no time for it)! Does your crazy match our crazy? Only one way to find out!
SAC’s Core Values
A commitment to culture and customers has helped us grow from humble beginnings as a family company with zero employees and a dozen clients to serving over 100 clients of our own and thousands at our parent company, employing more than a dozen awesome people (and growing!), and being one of the top ranked companies in our industry. Our passion for support, happiness, and quality flows through the content we create and everything we do.
SAC’s culture is driven by respect, transparency, collaboration, and direct feedback. We have no room on our team for disrespect, office politics, or discrimination of any kind. We hate bureaucracy and slow moving organizations – but we’re suckers for well-defined processes. We love lean, iterative improvements, and success is measured by the quality of experience and killer content we create for our clients.
Our core values inform how we treat each other, how we treat our customers, how we design our products, and how we bring them to the world. However, these internal values are not written in stone. They evolve over time as we grow and mature as a company and add new and diverse voices to the team.
- Choose POSITIVITY and happiness.
- Default to TRANSPARENCY and aim for CLARITY.
- EFFICIENCY wins, but we aren’t brain surgeons.
- Make time for SELF-IMPROVEMENT and learning.
- EXCEED expectations and deliver consistent excellence.
- Remember this is a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment).
- Communicate often and always seek FEEDBACK.
- RESPECT your team and our clients.
- Live SMARTER, not harder.
- Have FUN.