Check out the current available jobs at The Security Awareness Company.
SAC has been around since 1991, starting out as a family business, that has grown into a small but mighty company. We are a bunch of artists, designers, do-it-yourselfers, writers, musicians, travelers, photographers, readers, programmers, parents, and pet-lovers. While we are spread out across four states and differ in upbringing and interests, we are united by the common goal of having fun while doing exceptional work, exceeding our clients’ expectations, and delivering high-quality products and excellent customer service, all while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. We look for team members who are motivated, creative, curious, hard-working, passionate and who never stop learning.
Why Work For Us?
- The work is fast-paced and always changing, so you’re never bored.
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences, network with cool folks and learn a ton!
- You will be supported in the expansion and improvement of your skillset, including participation in relevant conferences, workshops, or online training.
- Our company is more than 60% female so that’s cool and different for the information security industry!
- Our company has developed a reputation for our creativity, passion and willingness to push the envelope.
- Work with a talented group of hard-working, creative people who have helped build our company from the ground up.
- Learn a ton about information security and cyber safety, as well as the exciting world of elearning and corporate training.
- Work from home, in your PJs, with your cat! You get to work remotely at all times with flexible hours. We meet in-person for things like game nights, holiday parties, and departmental & quarterly meetings.
- As a team, we work together as a close knit “family” in which everyone is as important and necessary as everybody else; we are a team. Primadonnas, ego maniacs, slackers, control freaks, and people who “do not play well with others” will not do well and need not apply.
- We don’t care if you have a college degree; we don’t care if you’re a stay-at-home parent, student or part-time banjo enthusiast; we don’t care if you’re tattooed, pieced, cybernetically-enhanced, web-footed, etc. We only care about quality work, efficiency and a passionate work ethic. (For more on our hiring philosophy, watch our Fearless Founder’s recent talk from RSA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_9cdzLi6-o)
Working here can be crazy. There is always lots to balance, and this is overwhelming for some people. Not everyone thrives in this environment, especially since this is a remote job (working from home). Organization, discipline and prioritization are must-have skills, as well as total self motivation (we hate micromanaging… no time for it)!